The BioTech Pharma Summit 2017 – Biosimilars & Biologics will address issues around biosimilars science, global regulatory pathways, evidence for clinical applications, and education for prescribers and patients that are key to successful uptake of these products.
BENEFITS OF ATTENDING
- Hear latest regulatory updates for smooth and speedy approval
- Learn successful biosimilar case studies to reshape your business model
- Dissect regional market growth opportunities – where should you go next ?
- Network with like-minded senior experts and engage in interactive debates
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
The BioTech Pharma Summit 2017 is an exclusive event designed for senior level attendees from leading pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology, diagnostics, CRO and solution provider companies, along with highly esteemed members of academic and government institutions.
Join us for a series of keynotes, presentations and roundtables.
Learn best practices on the global R&D and regulatory landscape, designing biosimilar development programmes and bioanalytics of biosimilars.
Experts from around
in one Place
EPM Group are proud to present The BioTech Pharma Summit 2017, taking place in 30-31 of March 2017 in Porto, Portugal.
Over 100 delegates working in biosimilars and biologics, proteins, antibodies and peptides, representing global pharmaceutical organisations, leading biotech companies and internationally renowned academic institutions will be joining the Global summit in Porto, reserve your seat now!
Our Featured SpeakersMajor speakers below, view all on the speakers page
The quality of attendees – as well as speakers – was the key differentiator for me.
Major Conference sectionsThat's not all, more sections on the schedule page
– Overview of recent cases affecting the biotechnology industry
– Impact on biosimilar development
– Strategies for obtaining adequate patent protection
– Current Biosimilar interchangeability and extrapolation issues
– Key factors in Biosimilar interchangeability and extrapolation
– The rise of the global biologics market from niche to the mainstream
– The next steps for the global biologics market as it transitions to maturity
– The impact of biosimilars and the promise of cost transformation
– Biologics entering new therapeutic areas
– Lifecycle management of biologics
– Applying state of the art techniques
– Value and limitations of analytical and biological testing
– Assigning criticality to quality attributes
– Statistical approaches
– Justifying differences in critical quality attributes
– Introduction and vision of Bioepis
– Bioepis’ competitive advantages in biosimilar development
– SB4 (Enbrel biosimilar) development story